Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge is one of the easiest dessert that you can make for your kids in no time. It seriously takes only 5 minutes and all you need is 5 ingredients. The ingredients that you need for these fudge are probably already present in your pantry especially if you love to bake! This is a no bake recipe and this is what you will need to make these little chocolate squares –
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Condensed milk
- Butter, unsalted
- Vanilla extract
- Mini marshmallows
Now I know you must be thinking why am I saying 5 ingredients when there are 7 listed in the recipe below. That’s because the remaining 2- nuts and M&Ms are optional. You can use any nut of your choice – pistachios, walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts, almonds etc. I would recommend roasting the nuts for a bit in the oven till they are nice and fragrant and then use them in the recipe or buy roasted unsalted nuts from the grocery store.
The M&Ms, well let’s just say that I LOVE them a lot and they also make these fudge look so pretty and colorful. You can skip these if you want but the kids would love these candies on the fudge for sure!
Remember to line your baking with aluminium pan long enough to line the bottom of the pan with extra hanging over the sides. This makes it easier to pull it off together in the end when the fudge is all set.
This no-bake recipe of chocolate marshmallow fudge is sure to be a hit among kids. Make them for picnics, birthday parties or simply as a treat for your kids anytime!
Serves: 20 fudge
- 1.25 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini-marshmallows
- ½ cup nuts, optional and use your choice of nut [almonds, pistachios, peanuts, walnuts, etc.]
- ⅔ cup M&M candies, optional to sprinkle on top
- Line a 8 X 8 inch square pan with aluminium foil with extra foil hanging from the side so that it's easy to pull it all together in the end. Set aside.
- In a heavy bottom pan on medium heat, melt together butter, condensed milk and chocolate chips till it's all smooth.
- Add in the vanilla and also stir in the nuts (if using) and mix.
- Switch off and remove the pan from heat. Stir in the marshmallows immediately. The marshmallows should not melt.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and sprinkle M & M's (if using) all over, pressing them lightly with a spoon or with your finger.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours or until the fudge sets.
- Cut the fudge into squares and enjoy.
Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge