This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LatteMadeEasy #CollectiveBias
Homemade Pumpkin Salted Caramel Latte is made with real pumpkin and spices and will warm you up on cold days!
How is half of October already over? I am seriously freaking out thinking about that. Which actually means that we are almost mid way through fall, wow that was super quick! It has been quite cold here in the pacific north west and I have been piling on the sweaters and mufflers and sipping onto this Pumpkin Salted Caramel Latte. Guys, I am so excited to be sharing this recipe and also introducing you to this new product because it’s absolutely amazing! You all have heard of creamers but have you guys ever heard of a frothing creamer? Yes, the new International Delight® One Touch Latte’™ allows you to make amazing frothy lattes at home in 3 easy steps. It really can’t get easier than this. They come in 3 flavors- Caramel, Vanilla and Mocha.
If you love coffee as much as I do, chances are you must be visiting your favorite coffee shop quite often. Well, now you can make the same frothy lattes at home in seconds with new One Touch Latte’™! All you have to do is fill your cup 2/3 with coffee (leaving room for froth), shake the One Touch Latte’™ can and then press and hold the can above coffee to cream to desired sweetness and enjoy! See so simple!
Since it’s fall I feel like eating/drinking pumpkin everything and so I decided to make this Pumpkin Salted Caramel Latte using the International Delight® One Touch Latte’™ Caramel flavor, which I found at my local Walmart. It’s such a flavorful latte with fragrant spices, almost like fall in a coffee mug.
This Pumpkin Salted Caramel Latte
✓ has real pumpkin in it
✓ is super spiced and perfect for fall
✓ gets ready in 5 minutes!
Are you drooling now?
I have been making this latte everyday for the last three days because I cannot have enough of it. Just so comforting and perfect for fall. To make this latte, I first cooked the pumpkin puree with spices for a minute or two and then added coffee to it. By the way I went little heavy on the spices because I adore them but please feel free to adjust to taste. Then I transferred the prepared coffee to the mug and let One Touch Latte’™ do it’s magic. Its great for holiday entertaining too, after all who wouldn’t mind being served a delicious cuppa of latte? You can use one can for around 7 uses.
Look out for demo event featuring International Delight® One Touch Latte’™ at a Walmart near you on November 11-12. See video below to see how it works!
1. To a pan add pumpkin puree along with pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. Cook this for a minute or two.
2. Then add prepared coffee to the pan. Whisk it all together and heat it up.
3. Transfer the coffee to the cup. Fill the cup 2/3 with the coffee.
4. Shake One Touch Latte’™ and press hard for frothy latte.
Top with salted caramel sauce, sprinkle additional pumpkin pie spice on top and enjoy this warm spiced pumpkin salted caramel latte this fall!
* Adjust spice levels to taste. I added lots of pumpkin pie spice to this latte since I love, please adjust to taste.
I found One Touch Latte’™ in the Dairy section at Walmart! Go get one today and make yourself a cup of homemade latte in 5 minutes! Which flavor are you most excited to try?
- ¾ cup coffee
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
- International Delight® One Touch Latte™
- salted caramel sauce, for topping
- To a pan add pumpkin puree along with pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon.
- Cook this for a minute or two and then add prepared coffee to the pan.
- Whisk it all together, heat it up and transfer the coffee to the cup. Fill the cup ⅔ with the coffee.
- Shake One Touch Latte'™ and press hard for frothy latte.
- Top with salted caramel sauce, sprinkle additional pumpkin pie spice on top and enjoy.
Pumpkin Salted Caramel Latte