Vegetarian Indian Cooking with Your Instant Pot releases on 9th October and is now available for pre-order.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. For more information on my Affiliate and Advertising Policy, please click here.
What is it about?
It has 75 brand new Indian Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes made in the Instant Pot!
Whether’s it your favorite Indian takeouts or the regular lentils and beans, I will show you how easy it is to cook your favorite Indian meal in the Instant Pot.
This book has full color photos and clear step-by-step instructions for every single recipe. It has an easy and approachable way to cook Indian food at home.
Majority of the recipes in the cookbook are vegan or can be made vegan by few simple substitutions.
The chapters in the book and few of the recipes from each chapter!
- Favorite Takeouts – includes favorites like palak paneer, dal makhani!
- Lentils & Beans – has comforting spinach dal, kashmiri rajma, butternut squash dal
- Hearty Meals – aloo gobi, vegetable khichdi. Also Paneer Lasagna – fun Indian take on the classic!
- 30 Minutes or Less – childhood favorite like matar paneer, tehri & turmeric masala doodh (golden milk)
- Snacks & Sides – masala hummus, tomato & dates chutney, masala chai!
- Indian Street Food- my favorites like pav bhaji, momos, mushroom garlic fried rice
- Delectable Desserts – kheer, kalakand & so much more!
- Basics of Indian Cooking – how to make paneer, ghee
Available for Pre-order On
What People Are Saying
“Manali has mastered the art of Indian cooking, making it easy for her readers to cook fresh, delicious homemade Indian food. This is a cookbook you’ll want to have on your shelf!” ―Sapana Chandra creator of Real + Vibrant
“Manali Singh shows that traditional, authentic Indian dishes don’t have to be time consuming or tedious. Her easy steps are genius.”―Asha Shivakumar creator of Food Fashion Party and author of Masala & Meatballs
“Absolutely divine. These recipes remind me of my favorite Indian takeout meals, and now I can make them at home! I also love how easy it is to make these recipes vegan!”―Jessica Hylton-Leckie creator of Jessica in the Kitchen
“By combining plant-based recipes with the popular Instant Pot®, Manali has written an instant classic! This book will be a staple in my kitchen!”―Dr. Sonali Ruder creator of The Foodie Physician
This book would not have been possible without the support of my family, friends and my readers. I am eternally grateful to each one of you for being a part of this journey. I am also very thankful to my publishers who trusted me completely with this book.
I hope it lives up to everyone’s expectations. I am very grateful for all the support so far, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Please continue to support me on this journey by pre-ordering the cookbook.