This post is written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own. This shop has been compensated by Acorn Influence, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Crispy Tortilla Pizza topped with Pesto and Mediterranean flavors! This fun pizza is great for pizza night or just when you need something quick and delicious! Also scroll down to the bottom of the post for a fun GIVEAWAY!
When I lived in India, I always thought that there’s enough time in the day to do all your stuff. Of course you would think that way when you have to do no house work except coming to the table and eat the food once it’s served or pick your clothes from the table once they are washed and ironed! With so much house help around, I never had to do anything! But once I moved to US, the reality kicked in (with no house help whatsoever!) and I realized that 24 hours aren’t just enough. Everyday I have a huge list of things to do and I am lucky if I am able to finish even 50% of those on most days. There’s so much to do, I mean where is the time?
It all starts with crazy mornings and then blog work which takes most of the day. Then cleaning the kitchen mess, running errands, eating lunch and the day is over just like that. By the time it’s night, I am so tired that I don’t even have the energy to cook dinner. I know most people would assume that as food bloggers our fridge is always stocked with food, which is true in a way but what we make for blog might not always be suitable to eat for dinner. For example, I might have spent my day making brownies and cheesecake for the blog, now for sure we can’t have that only for dinner! But anyway my point is, on those days when I am so drained out, I really need quick dinner ideas. And on such days, what makes my life super simple is TortillaLand® Tortillas. You can either buy the regular flour tortillas or the organic flour tortillas.
There’s so much that you can do with these TortillaLand® uncooked flour tortillas, which I buy from my local Costco store.
- Need quick breakfast? Make breakfast wraps by fill these tortillas with veggies of your choice. Top with some hot sauce and done!
- No idea what to make for lunch? Make quick quesadillas or tacos with topping of choice using the tortillas
- And what about a quick desserts? Smear the tortillas with peanut butter/cream cheese/chocolate sauce with different topping!
You see that’s how I use these flour tortillas, they are so versatile and come in so handy when you are looking for quick meals. And if you are not sure of what’s for dinner tonight, then I have this super easy and really delicious pizza recipe for you guys! This Vegetarian Pesto Mediterranean Tortilla Pizza comes together rather quickly and is loaded with flavors!
Let’s talk about this easy pizza, shall we? Are you a fan of crispy pizza crust and Mediterranean flavors? If you answered yes to both then you would love this pizza. This pizza can be on you dinner table in less than 30 minutes. Once you have the TortillaLand uncooked flour tortillas, you only need to assemble these. It’s that simple!
This Mediterranean pesto tortilla pizza has pesto of course and is topped with spinach, red pepper, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and feta cheese. The only prep work you need to do is chop the pepper, I really had to do that much only. Rest was all layering things and then putting the pizza in the oven. I baked these till the tortillas got really crisp because I love crispy pizza base. You can bake it for a lesser amount of time if you want the base to be less crispy.
So go get some of these TortillaLand® Tortillas from Costco and make these delicious pizzas for your family. Take advantage of the Ibotta Offer and earn $1.25 when you purchase TortillaLand® corn and flour tortillas with the free Ibotta app! You can find these uncooked tortillas in the refrigerated section at Costco. I buy the 50 count tortilla pack which basically has 2 packets of 25 tortillas each. So usually I open one pack and freeze the other 25 count pack for later use.
And now let’s see how me make this Pesto Mediterranean Tortilla Pizza!
Pre heat oven to 425 F degrees. Place the TortillaLand® tortillas on a baking sheet, prick them with fork all over so that they don’t puff up much in oven. Place the tortillas in the oven at 425 F degrees for 2 minutes. Remove from the oven.
1. Layer the tortillas with pesto.
2. Spread the toppings on top of pesto.
3. Sprinkle salt, pepper and feta cheese on top.
4. Bake at 425 F for 12-14 minutes or till the tortillas crisp up.
Cut into pieces and enjoy! You may garnish it fresh parsley.
And here’s some good news! You guys can WIN a $25 Costco Cash Card! Follow the instructions in the widget below to enter the giveaway! Good luck!
* Adjust the amount of cheese to taste. I didn’t go overboard on the feta. You may also add any other cheese of your choice.
Vegetarian Pesto Mediterranean Tortilla Pizza
- 2 TortillaLand® Uncooked Flour Tortillas
- 3-4 tablespoons basil pesto, homemade or store bought
- 15 baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 of red pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 2-3 tablespoons feta cheese
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Pre heat oven to 425 F degrees.
- Place the tortillas on a baking sheet, prick them with fork all over so that they don't puff up much in oven.
- Place the tortillas in the oven at 425 F degrees for 2 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Layer the tortillas with pesto. Spread the toppings on top of pesto.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and feta cheese on top.
- Bake at 425 F for 12-14 minutes or till the tortillas crisp up.
- Slice into pieces and enjoy!
Vegetarian Pesto Mediterranean Tortilla Pizza