This is a super easy and super quick breakfast provided you have lemon curd ready. In fact it takes not more than 5 minutes to put this all together. All you need is yogurt, granola, lemon curd and some fruits. You layer all the ingredients in a glass one by one and your parfait is ready to eat.
I made this parfait as I had leftover lemon curd in my fridge and I thought this would be a good way to use it. You can use any type of granola here, and top it off with pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flax seeds etc. Actually it’s so easy to make this parfait that I wasn’t sure if I should be sharing this on my blog or not but anyway here it is, simple and declicious lemon curd & granola parfait recipe.
Find the recipe for lemon curd here > How To Make Lemon Curd
Yogurt: 8 tbsp
Lemon curd: 8 tbsp
Granola: 8 tbsp
Fresh fruits: 5-6 tbsp, chopped [I used strawberries, blueberries, grapes and kiwi]
Flax seeds: to sprinkle on top [optional]
1. In 2 glasses, alternately layer yogurt, lemon curd, granola, and fruits. Finish with sprinkling flax seeds on top.
2. Chill or eat immediately.
Lemon Curd & Granola Parfait
- 8 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 8 tablespoons lemon curd
- 8 tablespoons granola of your choice
- 5-6 tablespoons chopped fresh fruits [I used strawberries blueberries, grapes and kiwi]
- flax seeds to sprinkle on top
- In 2 glasses, alternately layer yogurt, lemon curd, granola, and fruits. Finish with sprinkling flax seeds on top.
- Chill or eat immediately.
Lemon Curd Granola Parfait
One thought on “Lemon Curd & Granola Parfait”
wow.. that’s superb ideas mdm in using granola ?????. will try mixing it like doing the fruits salad plus the granola. thanks a lot