This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and ConAgra Brands. All opinions are mine alone. #SpringReddi #CollectiveBias
Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Puffs filled with a tangy lemon cheesecake filling and raspberries makes an easy spring time dessert! These get ready in minutes with minimal prep time and ingredients.
Today is the last day of the month, which means February is over and which also means that spring is right here! I am already dreaming about the sunshine, it’s been a very rainy and grey winter and I can’t really wait to soak up some sun. Other than sunshine, I also get excited for all the food that we get in these months – the berries, oranges, lemon, so yum! I have always been a fan of citrus flavored desserts, I love the little tang that these desserts have and so I am really excited to share this easy dessert recipe with you guys. These Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Puffs are made easy using store bought puff pastry and are topped with Reddi-wip® to make an easy spring time dessert!
Don’t you want to just bite into one?
Lemon and raspberry is a classic combination. I think it’s perfect anytime of the year but more so when it starts getting warmer. Fresh tangy lemon and sweet raspberries – there can’t be a better combination. Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake is actually one of my favorite desserts but as you guys know making a cheesecake takes time and sometimes you want a dessert pronto. With puff pastry and Reddi-wip®, you can actually make one in minutes and the possibilities are endless!
Find some amazing spring pastries inspiration HERE.
To make this easy dessert, you first need to make the lemon cheesecake filling. I used store bought lemon curd (or use homemade) to get the lemon flavor, what you may also use if you don’t have lemon curd is some lemon juice and lemon zest. Even lemon extract would work well. I love lemon curd and often make it at home but you know sometimes shortcuts are nice especially when you want to make quick recipes. So the filling is basically lemon curd + cream cheese and a splash of vanilla. I also added little sugar but that’s optional. If your store bought lemon curd isn’t sweet enough, add more sugar, 1 tablespoon was just about enough for me.
Once the filling is done, you only need to bake the puff pastry squares, fill them with prepared filling, fresh raspberries and then top with cold Reddi-wip!
I love the convenience of these lemon raspberry cheesecake puffs. It’s like eating a delicious lemon cheesecake in a flaky crust which comes together in a snap and not to forget they look super pretty. These individual puffs are also great to serve at get together and parties and they are sure to be a hit. After all who doesn’t love cheesecake? and a dollop of Reddi-wip on top just makes everything better! ?
Using the paddle attachment of your stand mixer or hand mixer, beat cream cheese till smooth. Scrape down the sides as required.
Add lemon curd, vanilla extract, sugar and mix till well combined. The filling is now ready, set aside.
Unroll thaw puff pastry on a floured surface.
Roll slightly to get a square, cut puff pastry into squares. Brush with egg wash and bake at 400 F degrees for 10-15 minutes till they puff up.
Remove from oven, let cool and then cut puff pastry squares into 2 halves. Pipe the lemon cream cheese mixture on top of 1 of the halves of the square.
Top with raspberries. Repeat the same with remaining puff pastry squares.
Place the lemon raspberry cheesecake puff on serving tray. Dust with powdered sugar, place a dollop of Reddi-wip on top and serve immediately!
Go grab puff pastry and Reddi-wip at Walmart and make these cheesecake puffs for your spring party! You can find Reddi-wip in the refrigerated section at Walmart. I know a dollop of Reddi-wip is just as good on everything but what’s your favorite way to enjoy it?
* Adjust the amount of sugar in the cheesecake filling to taste. This would depend on how sweet your lemon curd is.
Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Puffs
- 1 puff pastry sheet [9x9], thawed
- 12 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon lemon curd, I used store bought
- 30-35 raspberries
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- Reddi-wip, for garnishing
- Pre heat oven to 400 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using the paddle attachment of your stand mixer or hand mixer, beat cream cheese till smooth. Scrape down the sides as required.
- Add lemon curd, vanilla extract, sugar and mix till well combined. The filling is now ready, set aside.
- Unroll thaw puff pastry on a floured surface.
- Roll slightly to get a square, cut puff pastry into squares.
- Brush with egg wash and bake at 400 F degrees for 10-15 minutes till they puff up.
- Remove from oven, let cool and then cut puff pastry squares into 2 halves.
- Pipe the lemon cream cheese mixture on top of 1 of the halves of the square.
- Top with raspberries. Repeat the same with remaining puff pastry squares.
- Place the lemon raspberry cheesecake puff on serving tray. Dust with powdered sugar, place a dollop of Reddi-wip and serve immediately!
Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Puffs