Tropical Fruit Brownie Pizza – This dessert pizza is topped with tropical fruits and is refreshing, easy and delicious!
Why do I feel that fall is already here? Maybe it’s the chilly weather here this weekend or maybe it’s the pumpkin decor I am seeing at the stores! And if that was not enough, today I also noticed some trees changing their colors! Seriously how is summer coming to and end, why so soon? Don’t get me wrong, I adore fall, it is my favorite time of the year but for now I would like few more days of sun please. So to brighten things up a bit and also to reassure myself that it’s still summer, I made this tropical fruit brownie pizza. You guys, it’s so good!
It’s always a good thing if your Monday starts with a brownie, isn’t it? Even better when it’s brownie pizza!
You guys know that I mostly bake from scratch however when I saw these new baking mixes from Nestlé Toll House at my local Kroger store, I knew I had to give it a shot after all this brand comes with 75 years of experience and you really can’t go wrong with their products. The Baking Mix comes with additional packets of chocolate morsels and butterfingers bits and this is like my favorite part about these mixes! It’s like one mix with so many possibilities, the addition of morsels and baking bits makes it easier to add personal touch to your recipes.
This tropical fruit brownie pizza couldn’t be simple to make. Prepare the brownie mix, transfer the batter to a pizza pan and bake. While the pizza is in the oven, prepare the cream cheese spread by whisking together cream cheese, sugar and pineapple juice. Once done, allow the brownie pizza to cool completely. Then apply cream cheese on top, decorate with tropical fruits and enjoy. It’s such an easy recipe and one which the whole family can enjoy. You can even involve your kids while making this dessert, I am sure they will have fun arranging all the fruits!
Transfer Baking Mix with Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels to the steel bowl of your stand mixer. Add ingredients according to instructions on the package.
Whisk to form a smooth batter, fold in the semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
Spray a pizza pan with non-stick spray or cover it with parchment paper. Transfer brownie batter to the pizza pan and spread it using a spatula. Bake at 350 F degrees for 25-28 minutes or until it firms up. Remove from oven and let the brownie pizza cool completely.
Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and pineapple juice together till smooth and creamy.
Apply the cream cheese spread on the cooled brownie pizza.
Arrange tropical fruits on top of the cream cheese to create your tropical fruit brownie pizza.
Slice and enjoy this tropical fruit brownie pizza with your whole family! I scoop of vanilla ice cream on top wouldn’t be bad either!
* You may use any other fruit of your choice. Allow the brownie pizza to cool completely before adding the cream cheese spread on top.
Tropical Fruit Brownie Pizza
- 1 Brownie Baking Mix
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1.25 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- tropical fruits for topping, I used mango, pineapple, oranges and kiwi
- Pre heat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Transfer the Brownie Baking Mix with Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels to the steel bowl of your stand mixer. Add ingredients according to instructions on the package.
- Whisk to form a smooth batter, fold in the semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
- Spray a pizza pan with non-stick spray or cover it with parchment paper.
- Transfer brownie batter to the pizza pan and spread it using a spatula.
- Bake at 350 F degrees for 25-28 minutes or until it firms up. Remove from oven and let the brownie pizza cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and pineapple juice together till smooth and creamy.
- Apply the cream cheese spread on the cooled brownie pizza.
- Arrange tropical fruits on top of the cream cheese to create your tropical fruit brownie pizza.
Tropical Fruit Brownie Pizza
25 thoughts on “Tropical Fruit Brownie Pizza”
Gorgeous photos and I love this desert! The baking mixes are awesome! Pinned to try it!
A brownie pizza is totally the right way to start the week off. It looks incredible, Manali! Love all that pretty tropical fruit!
Thank you Kelly! 🙂
You completely elevated this box brownie mix, Manali — this is just gorgeous! I’ve never gone tropical with brownies and now I can’t wait to try it!
You must! Thanks Marcie!