Sep 02, 2014, Updated Jan 02, 2018
Strawberry milkshake with honey and some chocolate drizzle!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Posting this from the beautiful Yellowstone National Park. Even though the weather is not so great the place is simply stunning. The geysers, wildlife, lakes, waterfalls, it’s all so scenic. The only flip side is it’s really cold here, I didn’t really expect it to be this cold.
Coming to today’s recipe, this is a super simple strawberry shake that I made for breakfast just a day before we left for our vacation. I had a quite a lot of strawberries in my fridge and I thought this was the best way to finish them up. Simply put everything together in a blender and blend till it’s all smooth. It’s simple, filling and delicious. There cannot be a better start to your day!
* Using vanilla extract is optional and so is the chocolate drizzle on top. You can totally skip it if you are not a chocolate junkie like me.
* Adjust the quantity of honey to taste. If the strawberries are too sweet, you can cut down on the honey.
* Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to make this shake even more delicious!
Strawberry Milkshake With Chocolate Drizzle
- 1 cup strawberries cut into halves
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla optional
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips to drizzle
- Mix together strawberries, vanilla extract, milk in a blender. Blend till it's all smooth.
- Pour into serving glass.
- For the chocolate drizzle, melt chocolate chips in microwave till completely melted and smooth, stirring after every 10 seconds.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate on top of the milkshake and serve immediately.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.